skip to main | skip to sidebar

Shane's DJ Service

I am a DJ that loves his job. Call me at 660-626-6875 to go over different packages that I have to offer.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Low-Fat Baked Donut Recipe - Delicious!

Low-Fat Baked Donut Recipe - Delicious!
Posted by drummer boy at 4:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (6)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (5)
      • Global Warming: Fact or Folly?
      • How to make money eating pizza.
      • DIY FREE Tips On How to Improve Your GAS MILEAGE a...
      • Low-Fat Baked Donut Recipe - Delicious!
      • My Rates

About Me

drummer boy
Kirksville, Missouri, United States
I am a DJ that loves what he does. I like all different kinds of music and have over 100,000 songs to chose from as well as over 14,000 Karaoke songs to chose from as well. Call now to book your date at 660-626-6875 Call in advance to be sure I have availability and hold your spot with a $100.00 deposit.
View my complete profile